Friday, May 7, 2010

The Man

I've been in a very character design mood lately, so expect alot of character concepts instead of animations for a while. Mainly because I'm gonna be incredibly busy with work and interning this summer. But anyway...
I was listening to The Nerdist Podcast (created and hosted by the very funny Chris Hardwick) and he was interviewing comic legend Stanley Martin Lieber, or Stan Lee if you're not obsessed.
So I got in the mood to honor the man who was the brain behind some of the greatest comics of all time.
(including my all time favorite comic, X-Men)
Give the whole list of podcasts a listen, especially if you like comedy talk, nerd humor, and constant Doctor Who references.

Currently Listening To: Ghost Moves -- The Octopus Project

No comments:

Post a Comment