Wednesday, March 31, 2010

That Time Is Drawing Near

Before I start this post I just want to extend a thanks to Rx Bandits. The girlfriend, myself, and some good friends from home went to see Matt Embree and his gang of minstrels Sunday night and I was blown away. They're truly a band for people who love getting lost in music. Okay enough about that.

I finally made an intro card for my demo reel, which can only mean that I'm finally getting near completion. I've started spending more time in the studios again and not at my desk in my apartment, I get more work done that way for some reason. I guess there isn't the gentle allure of my bed being 10 feet away when I'm in the studio. But anyway here it is.
Very simple, and I'm a big fan of the tiny robot I drew up and colored in about 4 minutes last night. I will be creating an intro animation that will appear before my stuff, when I get started on that...who knows?
I'm one animation away from having it exactly where I want it to be, and I'll hopefully have that finished by this weekend if all goes well. What will it include? Nosferatu, an archduchess, fishnets, and wooden stakes.

Currently Listening To: In The Branches -- The Builders and the Butchers

No comments:

Post a Comment