Monday, November 8, 2010

Sugar And Spice And Savagery

I like to believe that I blog things that are relatable to both genders. But this post is mostly Y-Chromosome.

Recently while lurking about the webs I came across the video-cast "I Hit it With My Axe".
If you enjoy watching an alternative hairstylist, a stripper, two adult film starlets, and a pin-up model play a hybrid version of 3.5 edition D&D in LA as much as I do, than this is definitely for you.

The veteran player of the group is model/illustrator/gamer/geek Satine Phoenix.
Most likely natural.
You can see more of her and her sexy/nerdy ways at her website. Sex, Food, and Comic Books.
Roll for initiative!

I've been fleshing out some rough character designs for my short and some of them are coming along nicely. Check out the zombie businessman a couple posts down.

For a scene that is taking place in a 1930s night club of course I need some female characters to pepper into the film, so here is one that I drew up in my sketchbook last night and inked up really quick this morning in PS.
I'm still fleshing out the Succubus Bar Fly.

I'm going to take a break from posting until I go home to New Jersey for Thanksgiving and actually have some downtime. Keeping with the theme of this post I leave you with the latest music video from Ingrid Michaelson.

Currently Listening To:

No comments:

Post a Comment