Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Inner Machinations Of My Brain

The transition from creative process to work process of my brain is very convoluted. It's like a small group of TV executives who keep pitching ideas, and the one that has the most development done gets a pilot episode. That's the best way I can explain it. So the Marvel animation I was planning on has been pushed aside for the arcade project that I have eluded to in previous posts. I do feel bad though, since the good Dr. Strange was next up on the sketch block. But I will do a full color drawing of the man sometime soon.
Here are a few sketches I did at my coffee table the other day. But this is not always a safe bet for this project. So it better pray that I don't have something more developed in my head come walking into cerebellumville.

Currently Listening To: Parallel Lines -- Dear and the Headlights

No comments:

Post a Comment