Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Evil Wears A Jump Suit

I've been busy lately but I got some free time so I thought I'd post up the rough draft of an animation. I still need to do in-betweens, backgrounds, and maybe some color.

I really do like the design of the mad scientist. It is giving me new ideas as to the look of Dr. Destructico, who is a character that is still in the throws of creation. Creating a retired super-villain seems to be a lot harder than creating a working one.

While I'm on the topic of super-villains here's a look at the latest venture from Blue Sky Studios, the people that brought you Ice Age and Ice Age 2.
I'm not exactly sure if I'm going to like this movie or not. The voice acting cast is flooded with celebrities,
but that's not always a good thing. Remember Shrek the Third?

Currently Listening To: The Devil & My Family -- Ghost Mice

1 comment:

  1. I think it'll be good. Like if Spy vs. Spy wasn't on Mad TV.

    ReplyDelete