Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hail To The King Baby!

It is approximately 4:07 am. Okay, it's not approximately 4:07, it's exactly 4:07 am. I spent my day within the halls of the animation studio today from the hours of 12:00 pm till 2:00 am. Fortunately I got alot of work done, but still there is more to be done. I am going to enquire the help of some artist friends to draw some detail lines for me, since I am a crazy person and like to draw over detailed characters for scenes that only last 3 seconds. Upon my return from hours of light table toiling I flipped through my sketchbook and found a little sketch I felt like posting.
If you're not among the nerd crowd than you might not know who this is, but it is an homage to Mr. Bruce Campbell, better known as Ash in the Evil Dead movies, or Sam for those who enjoy the show Burn Notice. If you're a 'Dead' fan, than put this lovely combination of cotton and gore on your Christmas list. 'Evil Dead' Shirt.

Currently Listening To: Gone -- Ben Folds

No comments:

Post a Comment