Saturday, November 28, 2009

On The Day My Lung Collapses

So upon my return to Philadelphia last night, my good friends and myself took a trip down South Street to be enthralled by the musical magic of The Mountain Goats.
The show was phenomenal on all levels, but the "surprise of the evening from the show" award goes to the opening band Final Fantasy. And when I say band I really mean the one man traveling minstrel from the future that is Owen Pallet. I love being surprised and utterly overwhelmed by music, and last night that took place, probably not just for me but a widespread demographic of the crowd watching. Do yourself a favor and check out his website and myspace to listen to some incredible music.

Currently Listening To: 49mp -- Final Fantasy

1 comment:

  1. Final Fantasy is definitely awesome. I saw him, I want to say, a couple months ago? I'm glad you had a good time. I can't wait for tomorrow, when I get to see them!

    ReplyDelete